Geekbench 2.2.6 has been released and is available for download from the Geekbench website. Geekbench 2.2.6 features the following changes:
- Fixed a hang that could occur when running benchmarks on Windows.
- Fixed a bug that canceled benchmarks prematurely on Android.
- Fixed a bug that misidentified some late model MacBook Pros.
- Re-enabled multi-threaded tests on single-core systems.
- Improved compatibility with Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.
- Improved upload error messages on Windows and Linux.
- Improved handling of corrupted Geekbench files.
Geekbench 2.2.6 is a free update for all registered Geekbench 2 users.