Customer Support Analyst
Primate Labs, a small (but mighty!) software company located in Toronto, is looking for an enthusiastic Customer Support Analyst to join our team and help us to support Geekbench and VoodooPad.
As a Customer Support Analyst, you will be responsible for receiving customer inquiries via email and our support forum, assisting customers to resolve issues, and maintaining public documentation for our products Geekbench and VoodooPad. You will also be responsible for collaborating with quality assurance and development staff to identify potential bugs or improvements.
This is an excellent position for anyone interested in developing customer relationships and being part of a small, dynamic team.
We're looking for candidates with the following background and skills:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Attention to detail and interest in identifying barriers for customers.
- Able to quickly develop strong product knowledge.
- Self-motivated and a great team player.
The following skills are good to have but by no means necessary:
- Familiar with a range of consumer hardware and software.
- Experience working in small teams.
Compensation And Benefits Information
Primate Labs offers a fun and exciting working environment with a minimum of bureaucracy. Compensation includes a competitive salary, generous vacation time, and medical and dental benefits.