Primate Labs is a software company located in Toronto that develops performance analysis software for desktop and mobile platforms. Our customers are diverse, from individual consumers to Fortune 500 hardware companies, and rely on us to provide applications that produce accurate and unbiased performance assessments.
We are looking for an Office Manager to support our small (but mighty!) team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the office and will have experience handling a wide variety of administrative and executive support tasks. Most importantly, the ideal candidate should be excited about people and processes and will be an important part of our office culture.
- Greet clients and visitors to the office.
- Manage and organize the office space.
- Assist with Human Resources responsibilities (including recruiting, payroll and benefits administration, and onboarding).
- Organize and coordinate on- and off-site meetings.
- Plan on- and off-site events and celebrations.
- Respond to general customer inquiries via phone and email.
- Assist with generating customer estimates and invoices.
- Assist with managing vendors and vendor invoices.
- Other duties as required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, and Excel).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and people skills.
- Able to work efficiently and effectively with minimal supervision.
- Able to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- A University degree is an asset but is not required.
Primate Labs offers an exciting and fast-paced working environment with minimal bureaucracy. Compensation includes a competitive salary, generous vacation time, and medical and dental benefits.
This position is a full-time permanent position in our Toronto office. Please mention your favorite primate if you include a cover letter with your resume.