Software QA / Support Analyst
Primate Labs, a small (but mighty!) software company located in Midtown Toronto, is looking for a detail-oriented, organized, and enthusiastic candidate for the role of Software QA / Support Analyst. The Analyst will provide support to existing and new customers, as well as provide quality assurance for Primate Labs' software products through testing and data analysis.
As a Software QA / Support Analyst, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Work closely with developers to develop, refine, and extend test plans.
- Perform manual testing on desktop, mobile, and web applications.
- Respond to customer questions by email and phone, both pre- and post-sales.
- Log, prioritize, and organize issues and user requests into our issue tracking system.
- Document, maintain, and review systems and processes.
- Other duties as required.
We're looking for candidates with the following background and skills:
- Attention to detail and interest in identifying barriers for customers.
- Able to work independently with little supervision.
- Able to multitask and prioritize effectively.
- Able to quickly develop strong product knowledge.
- Strong command of the English language (both written and verbal).
- Professional and effective communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience).
The following skills are good to have but by no means necessary:
- Familiarity with issue tracking software.
- Familiarity with computer hardware concepts.
- Experience working in small teams.
- Experience with command-line interfaces.
Compensation And Benefits
Primate Labs offers a exciting and fast-paced working environment with minimal bureaucracy. Compensation includes a competitive salary, generous vacation time, and medical and dental benefits. This is a full-time permanent position in our Toronto office. Please mention your favorite primate in your cover letter.