Benchmark Software Developer
Primate Labs, located in Toronto, is looking for an enthusiastic developer to join our team. As a Benchmark Software Developer you will contribute to Geekbench, our industry-standard benchmark for desktop and mobile systems. This is a great position for developers interested in computer performance, high-level and low-level software optimization, and cross-platform development.
Your primary responsibility will be to develop, characterize, and maintain benchmark tests for current and future versions of Geekbench. You will also be responsible for developing and maintaining features in the Geekbench mobile and desktop applications.
We're looking for someone with the following background and skills
- A university degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent field or equivalent experience.
- Experience with C++ and the STL.
- Experience with at least one of Python, Ruby, Java, Objective-C, or Swift.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and proactively in a fast paced environment.
Compensation And Benefits Information
- Competitive salary and vacation time.
- Medical and dental benefits.
- Life and AD&D benefits.