Benchmark Software Developer
Primate Labs, a small (but mighty!) software company located in Toronto, is looking for enthusiastic developers to join our team and help us build the next version of Geekbench.
As a Software Developer working on Geekbench, your primary responsibility will be to develop, characterize, and maintain benchmark tests. The tests draw from a wide variety of fields including computer vision, image processing, linear algebra, machine learning, and physical simulations.
You will also be responsible for developing and maintaining features in the Geekbench mobile and desktop applications. This role is an excellent position for developers interested in computer performance, high-level and low-level software optimization, and cross-platform development.
We're looking for candidates with the following background and skills:
- Experience with C++ and the STL.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- A university degree or equivalent experience.
The following skills are nice to have but by no means necessary:
- Experience with GPGPU APIs (e.g., OpenCL, Metal, Vulkan).
- Experience with scripting languages (e.g., Ruby, Python).
- Experience with profiling tools.
- Experience working in small teams.
Compensation And Benefits Information
Primate Labs offers a fun and exciting working environment with a minimum of bureaucracy. Compensation includes a competitive salary, generous vacation time, and medical and dental benefits.
This is a full-time position in Primate Labs' Toronto office.