iOS Software Developer
Primate Labs, a small (but mighty!) software company located in Toronto, is looking for enthusiastic developers to join our team and help us build the next version of Geekbench.
As an iOS Software Developer you will contribute to Primate Labs’ iOS applications. You will be responsible for designing and developing new features, as well as maintaining existing features. You will co-ordinate with QA to provide guidance on how to test the applications. You will also work on cross-platform code shared between iOS and other platforms.
This position is excellent for candidates who are interested in bringing the power of desktop applications to mobile devices, and who love square brackets.
We're looking for candidates with the following background and skills:
- Experience developing iOS applications using Objective-C.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- A university degree or equivalent experience.
The following skills are nice to have but by no means necessary:
- Experience with C++ and the STL.
- Experience with scripting languages (e.g., Ruby, Python).
- Experience integrating third-party libraries and SDKs.
- Experience working in small teams.
Compensation And Benefits Information
Primate Labs offers a fun and exciting working environment with a minimum of bureaucracy. Compensation includes a competitive salary, generous vacation time, and medical and dental benefits.