Geekbench 2.1.0 has been released! Geekbench 2.1.0 features the following changes:
- redesigned benchmark result view
- redesigned Geekbench Browser
- added offline result submission
- improved accuracy under virtual machines
- improved timer code to handle software-overclocked systems
Even though several changes were made to the benchmarks, every effort was made to ensure Geekbench 2.1 scores are comparable to Geekbench 2.0 scores. At the (ahem) Primate Labs software testing lab the difference between 2.0 scores and 2.1 scores was less than 5% on the same machine.
Geekbench 2.1.0 is a free update for all registered Geekbench 2.0 users.