- Added support for the iMac (Late 2013) and the MacBook Pro (Late 2013).
- Added support for the latest Android and iOS devices.
- Stress test now works as expected and uses 100% of processor resources.
- Fixed issues with processor information on Android devices with an Intel processor.
- Fixed an issue where the Nexus 7 (2013) was misidentified as the Nexus 7 (2012).
- Fixed an issue where standalone mode did not work on OS X.
- Fixed an issue where 64-bit iOS devices were reported as 32-bit iOS devices.
- Fixed an issue where processor frequency could be misreported on Linux.
Geekbench 3.1.3 is a free upgrade for all Geekbench 3 users.